The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Game of Thrones

The
second episode of the Game of Thrones was as riveting with intrigue, suspicion, and betrayal as the first and hopefully it continues through out the season.  I am addicted to this HBO series.  I didn't realize that I've read 2 3/4 of the trilogy.  I remember bits and pieces that watching on TV is like watching something new.  I do know a little bit of what's going to happen but that doesn't matter. The acting is superb, and the nudity, violence just adds to the whole feeling of a medieval time.  You know that HBO doesn't hold back with their adaptations.  If you don't have HBO, have a friend who does tape this series for you because it is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment