The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse Series

Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse book, Dead in the Family will be coming out in paperback at the end of this month, March 29.  I used to buy the hardback novels as soon as they were at the store but with bookcase bulging out the shelves with books, I just don't have the room or the resources to buy them anymore.  So I wait for them to come out in paperback.  I erks me that my favorite authors have gotten so popular that now their stories go through the hardback route. 

I'll buy this book either online or at Barnes and Noble or wait a month and buy it at the used book store in town.

Anyway, Dead in the Family starts at the end of the Fae War where Sookie was held captive and tortured.  Sookie is also end up hurt when dealing with the supernatural, weres, vampires, fae, and shapeshifters. 

Remember March 29, paperback novel form for the next Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse series, Dead in the Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment