The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

True Blood season 2

Just watch the first episode to True Blood and was it ever exciting.  I have read all of Charlaine Harris's Sookie books and at first didn't enjoy the series.  But I thought it should be like the books.  Well that's Hollywood changing everything they get their hands on.  So I decided to just enjoy it with no preconceived notions.  I now love it!  Were you taken by surprise to find the murder victim wasn't Lafayette but that voodoo woman Jeanette?  Jason did a turn about with becoming a member of the Fellowship of the Sun.  And what's up with that girl Bill turned?  Where are they going with that character?  Can't wait until next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment