The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laurell K Hamilton novels

I am an avid reader of Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton. I just finish reading her lastest paperback novel, Blood Noir. It was as usual very sexy especially at the begining of the book. She is persauded to have sex with her friend, Jason by her lover, Nathaniel. The story line was different then usual because there was hardly any violence. She accompanies Jason back home to South Carolina to visit his dying father. Jason and his father are estranged. Anita pretends she his girlfriend. Anita Blake was getting to be an irritant to me because she never seemed to grow in maturity. In this book she shows her vulnerability and sensitive side to Jason. They talk alot in this book. She doesn't show her usual self until the end when she kills afew vampires. I recommend it to any Anita Blake readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment