The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

best place to buy your books

There are times when the authors I usually read have nothing new out so I go to a local used book store, The Bookworm, in Boulder.  They have a wide assortment of books.  There used hardback novels are half the price of Borders or Barnes and Nobles.  I know many people go through Amazon.com to buy there books but I'm more tactile.  I like to actually read parts of the book and feel the paper bound there in the store.  Paperback novels are 2/3 off the original price.  I like watch there a glancing at the stacks of books on the floor.  So if your like me, go to your local used book store to buy a book from a unknown author.

No comments:

Post a Comment