The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Will I be able to finish, A Storm of Swords, Book 3 of the Game of Thrones Saga

I have been trying to finish book 3 and pretty much stopped where I was the first time reading this book.  George R R Martin has decimated the House of Starks in this book and dispersed the remaining family members to far away distances that I wonder when they'll be able to be together again.
Spoiler alert, he does kill of one character that most hated anyway but the plot plugs at a slower rate than the other two previous books.  We still don't know who the Others are yet and why the dead come to life but like I said before I haven't finished the book as of yet. Will I ever finish this book? I will try but my mood isn't into reading.
Sometimes you have to be in the right frame of mind to read certain books, like a had to reread the first book of Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and I only read up to the 6th book before I lost interest. He took too long to end the series and had too many characters for my liking.
I haven't posted much on any book of late and I apologize to my readers. I will be better! Keep reading this blog for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment