The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Monday, March 26, 2012

HBO Go Rewatching Game of Thrones

The second season of Game of Thrones will soon be upon us so I wanted to rewatch the first season and since I have HBO through Comcast I was able download the HBO GO app to my iPad 2. The HBO GO app is handy to watch all of their programs on my iPad. The only problem I have is when I use the iPad in bed, I get a neck ache unless I prop it up on some pillows. I definitely need a stand of some kind to watch my programs. Does anyone have suggestions? But getting back to Game of Thrones, I am also reading the first book while I revisit to HBO series. It is really interesting how the writers of the series incorporated the book into 10 episodes. I am only a fourth way into the book so I'm not going to finish in time for the second season which starts April 1st, but I will get some more reading a rewatching this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment