The Sci-fi Fantasy Reader's Review

My Comments on Science Fiction / Fantasy Books and other related media.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Haven't finished a novel!

I haven't finished two books I started reading.  I'm not sure if it's the books are just me.
 The latest book by S.L.Viehl is just to annoying, I thought when she had Cherijo's personality change due to the an accident, it was for good.  The original Cherijo was damn annoying and personality kind of grated on the nerves as the series went on.  The changed Cherijo who was known as Jarn was sooo much better character.  The Dream called time book is losing my interest for now so I haven't gone through half the book.
The next book not finished since I usually read more than one book at a time is Patricia Briggs, Masques.  It is her first book she published in 1993 and I think she re-edited it for this new publication.  The characters are good but the plot is set in a make believe land where they have magic and magical creatures. It's good, I'm almost done with the book but don't know when I'll be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment